Alpha Marriage Course
Sept. 14, 21, 28; Oct. 5, 12, 26; Nov. 2
Invest in your marriage by attending the Alpha Marriage Course! This unique course offers a weekly “night out” for you and your spouse, centered on your marriage with a delicious dinner served at your table for 2, interactive content and conversation time just for the two of you. Many have found this Biblically-based material extremely useful in building a strong marriage.
Throughout the 7 sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” – and much, much more!
The course, hosted by Craig & Becky Nordgren and Pancho & Amy Henderson, will be held in the New Life Worship Center on Thursdays, 6:15-8:45pm for 7 weeks, Sept. 14-Nov. 2 (no meeting Oct. 19-MEA). During each session, we will start with a nice meal for each couple at their own table with a romantic setting and then go over the material/video. If you have young children, we ask that you have someone watch them during that time. Cost is $130/couple for the material and meals. If cost is an issue, please let us know as we don’t want the cost to keep a couple from attending. For The Marriage Course intro video, click here.
REGISTRATION: The Alpha Marriage Course is for married couples only. Please register husband and wife on registration form. Space is limited – register by Sept. 7!Back to Events Page